What's special about these butt connectors?
- Made with Crystal Clear™ heat shrink tubing to allow full visual inspection of splices prior to crimping
- Lined with a hot melt adhesive to completely seal out dust, dirt, and water, protecting the integrity of your splice
- Color-coded strips on the connector barrel indicate which wire gauge to be used with the connector
- 2.5:1 shrink ratio accommodates wires of various sizes
- Click for More Features
OptiSeal heat shrink butt splices are made with a specially formulated crystal clear heat shrink tubing to provide a clear view of connections prior to crimping. This additional clarity ensures that your splices are crimped correctly and will work as they should.
|Part #||Tubing Diameter||Color Code||Max. Expanded Id||Min. Recovered Id||Package||Price|
|NSPA-OS55-16||18-22 AWG||Red||0.260"||0.045"||50 pcs|
- One-piece, seamless design provides greater conductivity
- Equipped with a wire stop to prevent over-inserting of wires when crimping
- Heat shrink is made of a specially formulated cross-linked ionic polymer for extreme strength
- High tensile strength to resist breakage
- RoHS Compliant
|Material||Cross-linked ionic polymer|
|Shrink Ratio||Exceeds 2.5 to 1|
|Shrink/Recovery Temperature||194° F (90° C)|
|Continuous Operating Temp||-67° to 257° F (-55° to 125° C)|
|Flammability||Passed (FMVSS 302 test)|
|Tensile Strength||4,000 PSI|
|Longitudinal Change||+1/-10% Max|
|Dielectric Strength||750 V/Mil (30KV/MM)|
RELATED ARTICLES -
- The Facts on American Wire Gauge (AWG)
- How to Determine Which Product Diameter You Need
- The Handyman's Guide to Improvisation: 7 New Ways to Use Heat Shrink Tubing
- How to Use Heat Shrink Tubing
Did you know that we can give you a quote for most of our products, including shipping?
You can also call us toll free 866-222-0030
Questions & Answers
Do you have any questions about this product?
Let our experts and customers resolve all your doubts