What's special about this product
- Manufacturer #: 556-04037
- Premium-quality printer is designed for medium- and heavy-duty industrial applications.
- Print accuracy, consistency, speed and power are best in class.
- 300 dpi print head fulfils all standard requirements for printing bar codes, warning signs, logos, and written information.
- Easily prints high-definition graphics such as 2D barcodes, standard bar codes, numbers, and text on adhesive labels, thermo plastics such as heat shrink and Tiptags.
- Print speeds up to 11.8 in (300 mm) per second are possible depending on the material being printed.
- Standard adjustments are made with the on-board tool, minimizing operator down time.
- The exceptionally durable print head is has a warranty of 24 months or 31 mi (50 km), whichever comes first, in thermal transfer mode.
- Optional premium quality accessories are designed to work seamlessly with the printer and will suit the most demanding needs.
This mount features an offset design, which positions bundles away from obstructions, heat or sources of abrasion. With their low insertion force and high extraction performance, HellermannTyton mounting ties offer the ideal combination of high-grade materials and superior design to suit the mounting and bundling needs of complex applications. Available in standard and high-heat material options.
Material: Polyamide 6.6 high impact modified, heat and UV stabilized (PA66HIRHSUV). No. Offset Length : 1.0 in. Bundle Diameter Max: 1.97 in. Bundle Diameter Min: 0.08 in. Height H : 0.59 in. Diameter D Stud Diameter : 0.20 in, 0.24 in. Mounting Hole Diameter D : 0.24in x 0.04 in. Length L : 8.8 in. Width W : 0.56 in. ROHS Compliant: Yes. Flammability: UL 94 HB. Operating Temperature: -40°F to +230°F (-40°C to +110°C). Tensile Strength Min: 50.0 lbs. Type: T50ROSM6SMS025. Package Quantity: 2000.
|P1006203||HellermannTyton Offset M5/M6 Stud Mount Tie, 7.5in Tie, 50lb Tensile Strength, PA66HIRHS, BK, 2000/pkg|
Did you know that we can give you a quote for most of our products, including shipping?
You can also call us toll free 866-222-0030
Questions & Answers
Do you have any questions about this product?
Let our experts and customers resolve all your doubts