What's special about this product
- Manufacturer #: 157-00362
- Offset design positions bundles away from obstructions, heat or sources of abrasion.
- Low profile head allows mounts to stack, providing more mounting versatility from a single stud.
- Four-pawl, three-tooth design delivers outstanding stud retention to keep bundles secure.
- PA46 material option allows use in high-heat applications..
This mountfts offset design positions bundles away from obstructions, heat or sources of abrasion. It features a low-profile head, allowing multiple tie mounts to be stacked on a single bolt and providing space savings in tight areas. With their low insertion force and high extraction performance, HellermannTyton mounting ties offer the ideal combination of high-grade materials and superior design to suit the mounting and bundling needs of complex applications. Available in standard and high-heat material options.
Material: Polyamide 4.6 (PA46). No. Offset Length : 1.0 in. Bundle Diameter Max: 1.97 in. Bundle Diameter Min: 0.08 in. Height H : 0.25 in. Diameter D Stud Diameter : 0.31 in. Mounting Hole Diameter D : 0.31in x 0.05 in. Length L : 8.9 in. Width W : 0.70 in. ROHS Compliant: Yes. Operating Temperature: -40°F to +266°F (-40°C to +130°C). Tensile Strength Min: 50.0 lbs. Type: T50ROSLPM8SMS025. Package Quantity: 3000.
|P1006125||HellermannTyton Offset Low-Profile M8 Stud Mount Tie, 7.5in Tie, 50lb Tensile Strength, PA46, Brown, 3000/pkg|
Did you know that we can give you a quote for most of our products, including shipping?
You can also call us toll free 866-222-0030
Questions & Answers
Do you have any questions about this product?
Let our experts and customers resolve all your doubts