- Manufacturer #: J2100L
- Forged steel cutting blades for superior strength and durability
- Soft touch grips for maximum control and comfort
- Feature exclusive Klein Kurve® handles for natural hand positioning and ease of use
- Cut 18 gauge cold rolled steel and 22 gauge stainless steel
- Replacement spring (Cat. No. P406) available
The Journeyman™ line of hand tools represents the best of Klein quality and workmanship combined with the latest innovations in handle design and trip (patent pending). Klein Tools Journeyman™ Snips feature long-lasting serrated forged steel blades, premium corrosion resistant handles and a self-opening latch. Soft black material on the outer surface and an exclusive Klein Kurve® provide added comfort.Application: Cut and Trim Sheet Metal. Cutting Length: 1.25" (31.8 mm). Overall Length: 9.5" (241.3 mm). Type: Offset. Blade Material: Forged Steel. Sub Brand: Journeyman. Cutting Capacity: 18 gauge steel and 22 gauge stainless steel. Special Features: Self Opening. Handle Type: Soft Touch Grip. Weight: 0.97 lb (0.44 kg). Cutting Pattern: Left/Straight. Color Code: Red/Black. Material: Steel. Style_Name: Offset Left-Cutting.
|P1000740||Offset Left-Cutting Journeyman Snip|
Did you know that we can give you a quote for most of our products, including shipping?
You can also call us toll free 866-222-0030
Questions & Answers
Do you have any questions about this product?
Let our experts and customers resolve all your doubts