- Manufacturer #: 87432
- Nylon-webbing lanyards are ideal for positioning and in situations where the worker is often turning or moving around (webbing will not reverse-twist [hockle])
- Equipped with two drop-forged steel, corrosion-resistant Klein-Lok locking snap hooks with 11/16-Inch (17 mm) throat opening
- 1-Inch (25 mm) wide orange nylon webbing impregnated with resin for greater durability and abrasion resistance
- For use in positioning, suspension, or retrieval systems. Can also be used with a deceleration unit for fall-arrest
- Lanyard is certified and compliant with CSA and ANSI requirements
Type: Adjustable Length. Overall Length: 6 ft (1.8 m). Style_Name: Fixed. Size_Name: 6-Feet.
|P1003027||Nylon-Webbing Lanyard Fixed Length, 6-Foot|
Did you know that we can give you a quote for most of our products, including shipping?
You can also call us toll free 866-222-0030
Questions & Answers
Do you have any questions about this product?
Let our experts and customers resolve all your doubts