- Manufacturer #: 87433
- Convenient adjustable length
- Nylon-webbing lanyards are ideal for positioning and in situations where the worker is often turning or moving around (webbing will not reverse-twist [hockle])
- Equipped with two drop-forged steel, corrosion-resistant Klein-Lok locking snap hooks with 11/16-Inch (17 mm) throat opening
- 1-Inch (25 mm) wide orange nylon webbing impregnated with resin for greater durability and abrasion resistance
- For use in positioning, suspension, or retrieval systems. Can also be used with a deceleration unit for fall-arrest
Included: Two Drop Forged Steel, Corrosion Resistant Klein-Lok® Locking Snap Hooks with 11/16" (17 mm) Throat Opening and 1" (25 mm) Wide Orange Nylon Webbing Impregnated with Resin. Special Features: Convenient Adjustable Length. Adjustable Length: 6.5 to 10 (1.98 to 3.05 m). Overall Length: 6.5 ft - 10 ft. Application: For Use in Positioning, Suspension, or Retrieval Systems. Can Also Be Used with a Deceleration Unit for Fall Arrest. Style_Name: Adjustable. Size_Name: 6.5-Feet.
|P1003028||Nylon-Webbing Lanyard Adjustable 6.5 to 10-Foot|
Did you know that we can give you a quote for most of our products, including shipping?
You can also call us toll free 866-222-0030
Questions & Answers
Do you have any questions about this product?
Let our experts and customers resolve all your doubts