- Manufacturer #: 630-5/8
- Standard length for most applications
- Fits over long bolts and studs
- Full hollow shafts facilitate work on stacked circuit boards or other long bolt applications
- Internal flanges provide solid, twist-resistant shaft anchor
- Premium chrome plated for smooth feel and corrosion resistance
- Meets or exceeds applicable ASME / ANSI specifications
- Handle end is also color coded for easy identification
- Cushion-Grip handle allows for greater torque and comfort
- Tip-Ident® quickly identifies nut driver and size
Klein has the nut drivers professionals demand to get the job done. The full hollow shaft facilitates work on stacked circuit boards or other long bolt applications. Premium chrome-plated for smooth feel and corrosion resistance. The handle end is color coded for easy identification. The patented Tip-Ident® quickly identifies nut driver and size.Application: Bolt Applications. Sub Brand: Cushion-Grip. Nut Driver Sizes: 5/8". Weight: 0.35 lb (0.16 kg). Shaft Length: 4" (101.6 mm). Magnetic: No. Overall Length: 9.375" (238.1 mm). Color Code: Yellow. Handle Material: Rubber. Material: Steel. Style_Name: 5/8-Inch Tip. Size_Name: 3-Inch Shaft. Configuration: Non-Magnetic.
|P1002501||Nut Driver, 5/8-Inch, 4-Inch Hollow Shaft|
Did you know that we can give you a quote for most of our products, including shipping?
You can also call us toll free 866-222-0030
Questions & Answers
Do you have any questions about this product?
Let our experts and customers resolve all your doubts