What's special about this portable Ethernet tester?
- Loopback tester works in conjunction with an LED hub or switch, completing the circuit to test shorts, breaks, or incorrect wiring
- Connects to wall jacks or the ends of network cable that are currently connected to your network, and then sends a signal back to your hub/switch, which will light up if your wiring is good
- Use this tester for matching wall plate ports to their respective ports in the server room patch panel; simply plug into a wall plate, and watch for the corresponding LED to light up on the patch panel
- Click for More Features
Many times, when wiring a new building or upgrading to a faster network, network engineers end up wiring a large number of jacks and patch panels to the network. When that's done, they need a way to quickly test to make sure the wiring has been done correctly, and that the new ports are successfully relaying information to the network. The SuperLooper is a small, easy test that does just that. Simply plug it into your newly-wired device, and look for you network hub/patch panel/switch to light up, showing that it's been installed correctly.
|IT-LOOP||SuperLooper Ethernet Loopback Jack/Plug||0.5 lb|
- Compact, lightweight design is perfect for any network installer's toolbox or key chain
- Molded hybrid casing creates a protective enclosure around the male and female jacks, which is required for proper testing
- Easily check the RX/TX pairs or 10/100base network cables to quickly determine whether or not a signal exists, or if there are any broken wires
- Attached metal chain for connecting to your tool bag strap or your keychain
- CE compliant to meet industry standards
SuperLooper Loopback Jack and Plug received 4 stars from PC Magazine. View review
Plug Loopback Jack & plug directly into wall jack or switch. LED of associated switch port will light.
Use Loopback Jack & Plug and a hub or PC to check a cables RX/TX pairs. LED On is good. LED off indicated broken or shorted wires
RELATED ARTICLES -
- How to Find a Reputable Licensed Electrical Contractor
- The Top 5 Reasons Why You Should Cable-Manage Your Business
- What Is The Difference Between Cat 5, Cat 5e, and Cat 6 Cable?
HOW-TO CORNER -
- How to Remotely Test RJ45 Terminated Cables
- How to Terminate with an RJ45 Connector
- How to Test an RJ45 Connection
Did you know that we can give you a quote for most of our products, including shipping?
You can also call us toll free 866-222-0030
Questions & Answers
- Thank you for your question. We would welcome an opportunity to work with you to better understand your project and requirements. Please call 866-222-0030 to discuss further
Do you have any questions about this product?
Let our experts and customers resolve all your doubts