What's special about these cables?
- Flush mold for easy handling
- Various colors available, easy for identification
- Pre-cut to 2 FT, to meet most networking needs
- Meets ISO 9001:2000 standards
- Click for More Features
The 2ft cable is a perfect fit for a 19” equipment rack, leaving just enough excess to form a single coil. The overall result is a neat organized network.
|Type||50 micron CAT6 550MHz GIGA flush mount|
|Available Colors||Black, Blue, Gray, Green, Orange, Pink, Purple, Red, Yellow, White|
|Length of Cord||2ft|
|Number of Cords per Pack||24|
|Weight of Pack of 24 Cords||2 lb|
ISO 9001:2000 standards
- 10 Tips for Rack System Installation
- Details to Remember When Ordering a Cabinet
- Open Racks versus Cabinets
- 5 Things to Consider When Purchasing a Rack System
- What I Need to Know About Racks
- Using Cat5e and Cat6 Patch Cords
HOW-TO CORNER -
- How to Prepare for Your Rack System Installation
- How to Remotely Test RJ45 Terminated Cables
- How to Terminate with an RJ45 Connector
- How to Test an RJ45 Connection
- How to Wire a Keystone Jack
Did you know that we can give you a quote for most of our products, including shipping?
You can also call us toll free 866-222-0030
Questions & Answers
Do you have any questions about this product?
Let our experts and customers resolve all your doubts