- Manufacturer #: 63020
- Hardened steel precision-ground cutting blades for long life
- Copper curved cutter cleanly cuts round copper cable without compression or frayed ends
- Anvil cutter for solid and stranded copper wire up to 12 AWG and stainless steel up to .032-Inch (0.8 mm) diameter
- Mild steel cutter for conductors up to .080-Inch (2 mm) diameter
- Curved cutter for solid and stranded copper wire up to 8 AWG, multi-conductor cable up to 1/2-Inch (13 mm) diameter and coaxial cable RG-6 Quad, RG-59, and RG-62
- New lock design prevents accidental locking or loosening over time
- Double-dipped grips for comfort
- Coil spring provides fast self-opening action
- Holes for looping and bending wire
The Klein Tools Klein-Kurve Multi-Cable Cutter has a wide range of blades designed to cut multiple types of cable. The anvil cutter cuts 12 AWG copper wire and stainless steel up to 0.032-Inch in diameter. The copper curved cutter cuts 8 AWG solid and 6 AWG stranded copper wire, conductors, and coaxial cable. This tool also has a cutter for mild steel.Application: Cuts Copper Wire, Stainless Steel, Conductors, and Coaxial Cable. Overall Length: 7" (177.8 mm). Handle Color: Red. Material: Steel. Weight: 0.44 lb (0.20 kg). Sub Brand: Klein-Kurve®. Screw Shearing: 6-32 & 8-32. Cutting Capacity: Up to 12 AWG Solid and Stranded Copper Wire, Up to 0.032" (.081 mm) Diameter Stainless Steel, Up to 1/2" (12.7 mm) Multi-conductor Cable, Coaxial Cable RG-6 Quad, RG-59 and RG-62.
|P1002511||Multi-Cable Cutter Klein-Kurve®|
Did you know that we can give you a quote for most of our products, including shipping?
You can also call us toll free 866-222-0030
Questions & Answers
Do you have any questions about this product?
Let our experts and customers resolve all your doubts