What's special about this fiber optic cable?
- The precise Monster Cable fiber optic connection delivers higher sonic performance than standard cables
- Tuned spectral attenuation for optimum signal admittance and low loss
- Click for More Features
Surround Sound is processed through an Audio/Video Receiver that is capable of decoding surround sound. Use of the Fiber Optic Toslink Cable and Connector is necessary to transfer the surround sound information from a Digital Theater System (DTS), Dolby Digital soundtrack, or game station to your Surround Sound receiver.
|HTMON-TOS-4M||Monster Cable Interlink® LightSpeed™ 100 Toslink Cable||4 meter|
- High velocity of propagation for lower time smear
- Available in standard fiber optic and mini fiber optic configurations
|Connector Boot||Molded PVC|
|Configurations||Standard and mini fiber optic|
RELATED ARTICLES -
- Getting Wired: How to Choose the Right Speaker Wire for Your Home Audio System
- Cable Quality Counts in Home Theater Systems
- Top 5 Reasons To Use Fiber Optic Cables
- What is Fiber Optic Cable, And How Does it Work?
HOW-TO CORNER -
Did you know that we can give you a quote for most of our products, including shipping?
You can also call us toll free 866-222-0030
Questions & Answers
Do you have any questions about this product?
Let our experts and customers resolve all your doubts