What's special about this product
- Manufacturer #: 156-02259
- Patented retention design on clip features inverted retaining legs, narrow opening and circular retainer to prevent inadvertent disengagement.
- Controlled flex and angled entry promote easy installation.
- Independent rotation allows for adjustable routing orientation.
- Cable tie accommodates wide range of secondary bundle sizes.
The MOC to Swivel Tie is a rotatable routing clip coupled to a cable tie that keeps two routings secured and separated. Tie provides additional security against axial slip by clamping around solid tube, pipe or harness. The swivel coupler allows the two routings to rotate independently of each other.
Material: Polyamide 6.6 high impact modified, heat and UV stabilized (PA66HIRHSUV). No. Bundle Diameter Max: 0.98 in. Bundle Diameter Min: 0.79 in. Height H : 1.91 in. Depth D : 0.47 inLength L : 1.44 in. ROHS Compliant: Yes. Flammability: UL 94 HB. Operating Temperature: -40°F to +230°F (-40°C to +110°C). Tensile Strength Min: 50 lbs. Type: T50SVCMOC22M. Package Quantity: 1000.
|P1006269||HellermannTyton MOC Clip, 22 mm, Assembled to T50SVC Swivel Tie, PA66HIRHSUV, Black, 1000/ctn|
Did you know that we can give you a quote for most of our products, including shipping?
You can also call us toll free 866-222-0030
Questions & Answers
Do you have any questions about this product?
Let our experts and customers resolve all your doubts