What's special about this product
- Manufacturer #: 151-01660
- One-piece ratchet closure design allows for easy installation during pre- or final assembly.
- Four sizes and multiple configurations handle a wide range of diameters and applications, reducing part inventory.
- Clamp interior is designed to guide and center bundle to reduce pinching.
- Easy release feature allows for quick adjustments and maintenance.
- Impact modified, heat and UV stabilized PA66 provides long-term durability, indoors and out.
- Steel mounting plate tolerates high torque mounting and is treated to resist chemicals and salt spray.
The mini-channel family allows a cost effective routing solution that provides protection and configurable routing. Pieces are modular and interchangeable, providing high levels of customization. Mini channels replace engineered channels that are costly to design and develop.
Material: Polypropylene 20% Talkum (PPT20). No. Height H : 0.06 in. Mounting Hole Diameter D : 0.25 - 0.26 in. Length L : 2.50 in. Width W : 2.50 in. ROHS Compliant: Yes. Flammability: UL 94 HB. Operating Temperature: -40°F to +239°F (-40°C to +115°C). Type: 90MinICHNL2. Package Quantity: 1600.
|P1006168||HellermannTyton Mini-Channel, 2.50in Long, 90-Degree Angle, Large, PPT20, Black, 1600/pkg|
Did you know that we can give you a quote for most of our products, including shipping?
You can also call us toll free 866-222-0030
Questions & Answers
Do you have any questions about this product?
Let our experts and customers resolve all your doubts