What's special about this kit?
- Constructed with an aggressive tooth geometry that allows up to 10 times faster cutting than standard hole saws
- Equipped with deep gullets to allow for easy plug removal
- Each hole saw has three hardened steel teeth for maximum durability against unintended nail impacts
- Click for More Features
The Milwaukee Big Hawg® Hole Cutters have been specifically designed for drilling large holes in rough wood applications. The high-speed capability, paired with their long lasting materials are ideal for use in plumbing, HVAC, and other professional contracted job sites.
|MWT-49-56-9075||Milwaukee 7pc Big Hawg® Hole Cutter Kit|
Kit includes: 3 hole cutters, 1 arbor w/ pilot bit, 2 pilot bits, 1 diamond file, and 1 hex wrench in a carry case
|10.4" H x 8.6" W x 4.7" D||5.0 lbs|
- Durable material cuts up to 600 holes in wood without needing to be re-sharpened
- Kit includes a molded case that holds all of the pieces in place
- Case also includes space for additional hole saws
- 30 day manufacturer warranty
- Three (3) hole cutters: 2-1/8", 2-9/16", 3-5/8"
- One (1) arbor with pilot bit
- Two (2) pilot bits
- One (1) diamond file
- One (1) hex wrench
- Impact resistant case
|Hole Cutter Sizes||2-1/8"
|Total Kit Weight||5.0 lbs|
|Hole Cutter Diameter||Cutting Depth||Gullet Width||Gullet Depth|
MANUALS & USER GUIDES -
- Milwaukee Tools Warranty (PDF)
- Warehouse Safety Checklist: How to Reduce Warehouse Liability
- How to Make Your Facility ADA Compliant
- History of Milwaukee
Did you know that we can give you a quote for most of our products, including shipping?
You can also call us toll free 866-222-0030
Questions & Answers
Do you have any questions about this product?
Let our experts and customers resolve all your doubts