What's special about Low-Smoke Zero-Halogen Ties?
- Using unmodified high-grade polymers, natural Mille-Ties are rated as a low smoke and halogen free component.
- LSOH/LSZH Mille-Ties are recommended for all indoor structured cabling uses.
- Low Smoke: BS 6853 : 1999 Apx D Clause D 8.3
- Zero Halogen: IEC 754-1: 199
The Mille-Tie now also offers you the added reassurance of enhanced fire safety and reduced environmental impact. Whatever the application, LSOH Mille-Ties can play an essential role in maintaining system performance and meeting modern environmental and safety regulations.
|CTMIL-LS0H100-CL||305 mm (12")||9.0 mm (0.35")||1.0 mm (0.04")||0.5 lb||100 / Pack|
|Max Rec Temp:||- 20°C to +60°C (28°F to 140°F)|
|Max Loop Strength:||>100N (22lb)|
|Flammability:||UL94 class HB|
|Low Smoke:||BS 6853 : 1999 Apx D Clause D 8.3|
|Zero Halogen:||IEC 754-1: 1994|
RELATED ARTICLES -
- How to Choose the Right Cable Ties
- There are Cable Ties, and Then There Are Millie-Ties
- How to Release a Cable Tie
Did you know that we can give you a quote for most of our products, including shipping?
You can also call us toll free 866-222-0030
Questions & Answers
Do you have any questions about this product?
Let our experts and customers resolve all your doubts