What's special about these cable management bars?
- Provides your rack or enclosure with multiple cable tie attachment points to bundle, route, and organize your network cables
- Fully adjustable bars telescope from 16” all the way up to 50”, accommodating just about any size enclosure
- Sold in pairs to ensure that your rack or enclosure is well equipped for wire management
- Can be mounted vertically or horizontally between rails for an incredibly versatile installation
- Click for More Features
These telescoping lacer bars from Middle Atlantic provide a wide variety of possibilities for cable organization and routing. These sturdy, adjustable steel bars have mounting holes of varying sizes as well as slots for attaching Velcro® and nylon ties to keep your rack’s cables neat and tidy.
|Part #||Description||Telescoping Range||Usable Depth||Pre-Pack Quantity||Weight||Price|
|MA-LBFR-1626-T||Front to Rear Telescoping Lacer Bar||16" to 26"||17-3/8" to 27-3/8"||2||2.3 lbs|
|MA-LBFR-3650-T||Front to Rear Telescoping Lacer Bar||36" to 50"||37-3/8" to 51-3/8"||2||5.4 lbs|
|MA-LBH-1930-T||Horizontal Telescoping Lacer Bar||19" to 30"||20-3/8" to 31-3/8"||2||2.0 lbs|
|MA-LBFR-5A-16||Front to Rear Lacer Bar (fits AXS racks)||16" only||17-3/8"||2||1.3 lbs|
|MA-LBFR-5A-20||Front to Rear Lacer Bar (fits AXS and SLIM 5 racks)||20" only||21-3/8"||2||1.5 lbs|
|MA-LBFR-5A-26||Front to Rear Lacer Bar (fits AXSand SLIM 5 racks)||26" only||27-3/8"||2||2.7 lbs|
*Usable Depth of Rack requires rear rack rail.
|QMA-HPS-25CT||10/32 Phillips Screws with Washers||Black||25|
|MA-HP-6MM-100||6mm Phillips Head Rack Screws||Black||100|
|MA-TSW-15||Cable Tie Saddles||-||15 per pack|
|MA-TW12||Cable Management Straps||8"||12 per pack|
|VWOW-PK||Velcro Straps||1/2" x 8"||5 per pack|
|VWOW-50RL||Velcro Straps - Roll||1/2" x 8"||50 per Roll|
|CT04-100||Cable Ties||4"||100 per pack|
- Constructed of sturdy 18 gauge steel to support the weight of your cables without bowing or breaking
- Keeps cables at bay to allow free airflow and help keep components cool
- Front-to-rear and side-to-side lacing bars available to suit your application and work around your equipment location
- Provides cable strain relief to prevent cabling from breaking or connectors detaching, maintaining the integrity of your network
- Unique slots provide easy mounting of other types of lacer strips, as well as power strips
- Black powder coat finish to resist scratching and environmental deterioration
- Meets or exceeds the following:
- Greenguard Indoor Air Quality Certified for Children and Schools
- RoHS EU Directive 2002/95/EC compliant
- Manufactured by an ISO 9001 and ISO 14001
- Quality made in the USA
|Part #||Description||Telescoping Range (from mounting hole to mounting hole)||Usable Depth of Rack (requires rear rack rail)||Pre-Pack Qty||Material||Certifications|
|MA-LBFR-1626-T||Front to Rear Telescoping Lacer Bar||16" to 26" (40.7cm to 66cm)||17-3/8" to 27-3/8"
(44.1cm to 69.5cm)
|2||18 Gauge Steel||Greenguard Indoor Air Quality Certified
RoHS EU Directive 2002/95/EC compliant
ISO 9001 and ISO 14001 manufactured
|MA-LBFR-3650-T||Front to Rear Telescoping Lacer Bar||36" to 50" (91.4cm to 12.7cm)||37-3/8" to 51-3/8"
(54.3 to 13cm)
|MA-LBH-1930-T||Horizontal Telescoping Lacer Bar||19" to 30" (48.3cm to 76.2cm)||20-3/8" to 31-3/8"
(51.8cm to 79.7cm)
|MA-LBFR-5A-16||Front to Rear Lacer Bar (fits AXS racks)||16" only (40.7cm)||17-3/8" (44.1cm)||2|
|MA-LBFR-5A-20||Front to Rear Lacer Bar (fits AXS, AX-SXR and SLIM 5 racks)||20" only (50.8cm)||21-3/8" (54.3cm)||2|
|MA-LBFR-5A-26||Front to Rear Lacer Bar (fits AXS and SLIM 5 racks)||26" only (66cm)||27-3/8" (69.5cm)||2|
RELATED ARTICLES -
- Protect Your Fiber Optic Network with Proper Cable Management
- Racks & Enclosures Features & Benefits by Middle Atlantic
- Cable Management by Middle Atlantic
HOW-TO CORNER -
- How to Prepare for Your Rack System Installation
- Thermal Management Best Practices - How to Calculate Ventilation Required to Provide an Interior Rack Temperature of 85°F
Did you know that we can give you a quote for most of our products, including shipping?
You can also call us toll free 866-222-0030
Questions & Answers
Do you have any questions about this product?
Let our experts and customers resolve all your doubts