What's special about this wall mounted cabinet?
- Durable fully welded, 18 gauge steel construction
- Easy access backplane mounting system
- Locking front door with 180 degree swing
- High load capacity of 75 lbs for 7U and 100lbs for 10U
- Strong 11 gauge #10-32 threaded rack rail
- EIA compliant
- Lifetime warranty from manufacturer
- Made in the USA
- Click for More Features
|Part #||U/ Rms||Description||Dimensions||Load Cap.||Color||Weight||Price|
|QMA-SBX-7||7U||SBX Series Wallmount Cabinet||22.3" W x 17" D x 15.5" H||75 lbs||Black||46 lbs|
|QMA-SBX-10||10U||SBX Series Wallmount Cabinet||22.3" W x 17" D x 20.5" H||100 lbs||Black||50 lbs|
- Available in 7 space (U) and 10 space (U) rack height for smaller systems
- 1 1/2” rail depth to door clearance unlike those found in flush mount designs
- The standard 10-32 rack rails are constructed of 11-gauge steel with each universal EIA rack space is clearly marked to facilitate installation
- The rails have an e coat, which means they have undergone an electroplating process that guarantees the threads will not become clogged
- 14-3/4” useable cabinet depth
- 1/2” and 3/4” electrical knockouts at the top bottom and rear
- 1/2”, 3/4”,” and 1 1/2” electrical knockouts on rear
- Attractive Ventilation slots are on the top and bottom of each welded side to promote passive thermal management providing better ventilation than louvered designs.
- Large pull box knockout on backplane to facilitate cable installation
- Aesthetically pleasing black texture powder coat finish
- Lifetime Warranty from Middle Atlantic Products; ISO 9001:2000 Factory Registered
|Load Capacity||75 lbs||100 lbs|
ARTICLES - A place to find educational articles covering a wide range of topics, all categorized according to your areas of interest. Learn more
- Open Racks versus Cabinets
- 5 Things to Consider When Purchasing a Rack System
- What I Need to Know About Racks
- Thermal Management Best Practices - How to Calculate Ventilation Required to Provide an Interior Rack Temperature of 85°F
- Racks & Enclosures Features & Benefits by Middle Atlantic
- Cable Management by Middle Atlantic
- Integrating Electronic Equipment and Power Into Rack Enclosures (PDF)
HOW-TO CORNER -
Did you know that we can give you a quote for most of our products, including shipping?
You can also call us toll free 866-222-0030
Questions & Answers
- Hello, No this does not come with shelves.
Do you have any questions about this product?
Let our experts and customers resolve all your doubts
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
- Easily Expanded
- Easy To Set Up
- Great for Schools
- Small Offices
Comments about Middle Atlantic Products Middle Atlantic Sbx Wall Mount Cabinet 7U:
I bought this to secure hardware in my school - it is absolutely wonderful! It was the perfect size, and I was able to add shelves easily. It is easy to lock, and looks nice on the wall! It is just great!
- Primary use: