What's special about this rackmount LCD keyboard and touchpad?
- Uses only one rack space (1U)
- Bright active matrix LCD display for ergonomic viewing of the monitors
- Click for More Features
The Middle Atlantic Rackmount LCD keyboard and touchpad can be used for a broad number of applications. This Rackmount LCD only takes up one rack space (1U) and offer a dual-slide functionality, making monitoring system performance and network security easier. This function allows you to leave the LCD monitor in the open position for system monitoring, while keeping the keyboard in the closed position.
|Part #||U/ Rms||Description||Racking Height||Resolution||Weight||Price|
|MA-RM-KB-LCD17||1U||single space rackmount 17" LCD monitor with keyboard and touchpad||1.75"||1280 x 1024||35 lbs|
- Rear cables are provided with strain relief through the rear articulating cable carriers
- LCD monitor, keyboard with touchpad should occupy 1 rackspace
- Standard 105 key PS/2 keyboard with touchpad
- Installed key lock for security comes standard
|Overall Dimensions||1.75” H x 19” W x 17.75” D|
|Keyboard and LCD Operating Range||32°F - 122°F|
|Resolution||1280 x 1024|
|Chassis constructed of 16-gauge and 18-gauge steel|
|Black powder coat finish|
|Keyboard and LCD display comply with part 15 of the FCC rules|
|Keyboard and LCD display comply with CE regulation EN 55 022: Class B|
|UL Listed (TIA/EIA Compliant) in the US and Canada|
|A&E Spec. # 96-01015|
RELATED ARTICLES -
HOW-TO CORNER -
Did you know that we can give you a quote for most of our products, including shipping?
You can also call us toll free 866-222-0030
Questions & Answers
Do you have any questions about this product?
Let our experts and customers resolve all your doubts