What's special about the vertical rackmount shelf?
If you are tired of not having enough space in your enclosure because of multiple satellite or cable boxes being mounted horizontally then the VRS is a perfect shelf for you. Holding up to 7 converter/receiver units vertically, this patent pending design accommodates most sizes, and can be purchased with an optional power strip bracket, which mounts to the rear edge.
|MA-VRS||Vertical Rackmount Shelf||19"L x 15"D||10 lbs||Black|
- VRS's design provides space around each unit for optimal cooling, to keep the boxes from overheating
- Can utilize an optional power strip bracket for convenient location of power in the back of the rack
- VRS saves money by allowing you to buy only one shelf, instead of multiple rack shelves
- Universal fit accommodates most standard box sizes
- Able to fit up to 7 satellite/cable boxes vertically on one shelf, as opposed to 7 shelves horizontally
- Includes 6 sets of spacers to secure your units
- Mad of 16 AWG steel for extra strength and durability
RELATED ARTICLES -
- 10 Tips for Rack System Installation
- What I Need to Know About Racks
- Racks & Enclosures Features & Benefits by Middle Atlantic
- Cable Management by Middle Atlantic
HOW-TO CORNER -
- How to Prepare for Your Rack System Installation
- Thermal Management Best Practices - How to Calculate Ventilation Required to Provide an Interior Rack Temperature of 85°F
Did you know that we can give you a quote for most of our products, including shipping?
You can also call us toll free 866-222-0030
Questions & Answers
Do you have any questions about this product?
Let our experts and customers resolve all your doubts