What's special about these fiber optic connector cleaning sticks?
- Tips are made from molded fibers to be more absorbent than foam or cloth swabs, and leave no lint or debris
- Designed to fit loosely inside the alignment sleeve to allow the tip to spin off-center, greatly improving cleaning
- Molded fibers conform to the connectors' end-face geometry to clean hard to reach places and corners
- Click for More Features
MicroCare's Sticklers™ CleanStixx™ are designed with a molded fibrous polymer tip instead of a cloth or foam based tip, which can leave behind lint or other fibers.
Molded fiber tips provide a dimensional consistency that's impossible to achieve with other manufacturing processes. During use, the fibers spread to catch even the smallest of particles and remove any leftover cleaning solvent, for an unparalleled clean that will leave your fiber optic system running at maximum performance.
- Handles are over-sized to help keep the tips clean and protected until used
- Clean any type of fiber optic connector and configuration, anywhere, anytime
- Neatly packaged in resealable clam shell that fits easily into your tool box
- RoHS and WEEE Compliant
- Unlimited shelf life
- 1-year manufacturer's warranty
- Made in the U.S.A.
|PART #||NATIONAL STOCKING # (NSN)|
- The Top 5 Reasons to Choose FiberCare™ Fiber Optic Cleaning Products
- Setting up Fiber Optics Technology
- Protect Your Fiber Optic Network with Proper Cable Management
- Quick Tip: Installing LC Connectors
HOW-TO CORNER -
Did you know that we can give you a quote for most of our products, including shipping?
You can also call us toll free 866-222-0030
Questions & Answers
- Thank you for your question. The quantity is 50 pieces per pack. Please give us a call at 866-222-0030 if you have any other questions.
Do you have any questions about this product?
Let our experts and customers resolve all your doubts