What's special about this metal cord cover?
- Protects your cables and cords on the floor from foot traffic, office chairs, and warehouse traffic
- Larger units are equipped with a separator that provides additional support for the cover, and helps you to keep power and data cables separate
- Composed of 2 pieces, a base and cover so cables can be installed or removed without having to disconnect the ends, or feed large connectors through the channel
- Click for More Features
The metal cable shield provides you with nearly crush-proof protection for your cords, cables and hoses. The low-profile design, aluminum finish, and sturdy construction come together to create a cord protector that can be used in a wide variety of environments from offices to warehouses.
Please Note: Due to the manufacturing process and material, the covers may not be smooth and have scratches and/or dents
|PART #||# OF CHANNELS||OVERALL||CHANNEL||LOAD CAPACITY||PRICE|
- Low profile design allows chairs, carts, and strollers to roll over cables
- Available in 5 sizes to accommodate a wide range of applications
- Can be cut down to shorter lengths using a reciprocating saw or similar cutting tool
- Lightweight for easy handling and installation
- Can be used for both permanent or temporary applications
- Compact size makes storage and transport easy
- Perfect 59" length for full coverage across doorways or hallways
|PART #||Number of Channels||Overall Dimensions||Channel Dimensions||Load Capacity||PRICE|
|Length||Width||Channel Width||Channel Height|
RELATED ARTICLES -
Did you know that we can give you a quote for most of our products, including shipping?
You can also call us toll free 866-222-0030
Questions & Answers
- Thank you for your question. These tops slide onto the bottom, they cannot be "popped" into place and this system is also what keeps them in place once installed.
- Hello, Unfortunately these do not come in black. We do have other cord covers that do offer black as a color they aren't metal though. If you would like help picking out the correct cord cover for your application, please give us a call toll free at 866-222-0030 and we can help you
- Hello, These can be cut, however they are aluminum so you would need a saw that cuts through metal.
Do you have any questions about this product?
Let our experts and customers resolve all your doubts