- Manufacturer #: 5HCMH1.35
- Great all-round club hammer for general striking applications
- Forged from tough high-tensile carbon manganese steel, with hardened and tempered face and claw
- Fitted with tough Australian spotted gum hardwood handle, oiled for long life and user comfort
- Ideal for work in confined spaces
- Handle is fitted to head with a glued wooden and steel wedge assembly
- Correctly heat treated to best suit product application
- This product must be maintained in accordance with Australian standard AS 3797:199
Overall Length: 10" (254.0 mm). Weight: 3.5 lb (1.6 kg). Head Weight: 3.0 lb (1.4 kg).
|P1002369||Mason's Club Hammer Wooden Handle|
Did you know that we can give you a quote for most of our products, including shipping?
You can also call us toll free 866-222-0030
Questions & Answers
Do you have any questions about this product?
Let our experts and customers resolve all your doubts