What's special about these wire pushing/pulling rods?
- At only 0.162” in diameter, these rods will easily pass through any hole 3/8” or larger with wire or cable attached (pass through hole will vary on wire gauge)
- Fluorescent green color for greater visibility and back reflection in dark areas
- Incredibly flexible; will retain its straight memory to go back to its original form
- Click for More Features
LSDI’s economical line of FiberFuse™ fiberglass rod pushers come in a fluorescent green color that is great at reflecting light shined onto them, so the installer can easily spot and navigate.
|Part #||Shipping Length||Width||Depth||Weight||Price|
These simple fiberglass blanks are predrilled and ground flat on one end to hold the wire while it passes easily through holes, insulation, or other obstacles.
- Available in 5 different lengths for close-quarters or long distance applications
- End is predrilled to hold most small AWG wire
- Flat-ground end for easy penetration and wire pushing
- Made from FiberFuse™ fiberglass to be incredibly strong and durable
- 1 year limited manufacturer's warranty
- 10 Easy Ways to Protect Against Electrical Hazards
- What Exactly is an Electrical Fuse?
- CableOrganizer.com’s Top 10 Products for Fire Protection
Did you know that we can give you a quote for most of our products, including shipping?
You can also call us toll free 866-222-0030
Questions & Answers
Do you have any questions about this product?
Let our experts and customers resolve all your doubts