- Manufacturer #: 2036EINS
- 1000 V Rated for safety on the job. VDE Certified
- Unique three-part insulation with white underlayer provides a warning sign that insulation may be compromised
- Induction hardened cutting knives for long life
- Knurled jaws for sure wrapping and looping
- Extended handles provide added reach and leverage
- Multi-color, sleek design with small thumbguards for ease of handling and easy storage in your toolbelt
- Durable, molded insulation meets or exceeds ASTM F1505 and IEC 60900 standards for insulated tool
Klein Tools Electricians Insulated Long Nose Side-Cutting pliers are 1000V rated and VDE certified for safety on the job. The multi-color, sleek design with small thumbguards make for easy handling and storage. The three-part insulation with white underlayer provides a warning sign that insulation may be compromised. The durable, molded insulation meets or exceeds IEC 60900 and ASTM F1505 standards for insulated tools.Insulated: Yes. Knife Length: 0.5" (12.7 mm). Overall Length: 6.875" (174.6 mm). Jaw Width: 0.688" (17.5 mm). Weight: 0.30 lb (0.14 kg). Type: Long Nose. Cut Style: Side-Cutting. Point Diameter094" (2.4 mm). Special Features: Flame Retardant and Impact Resistant Handle. Handle Finish: 3-Layer. Jaw Length: 1.938" (49.2 mm). Standard: IEC 60900 and ASTM F1506. Joint Type: Hot-Riveted. Material: Induction Hardened Steel. Application: For Work Near Energized Sources. Jaw Thickness: 3/8" (9.5 mm). Handle Color: Orange/Gray. Jaw Capacity: 1.72" (43.7 mm). Size_Name: 6-Inch. Style_Name: Slim Handle.
|P1001433||Long Nose Side Cutter Pliers 6-Inch Slim Insulated|
Did you know that we can give you a quote for most of our products, including shipping?
You can also call us toll free 866-222-0030
Questions & Answers
Do you have any questions about this product?
Let our experts and customers resolve all your doubts