What's special about these modular connectors?
- Simply plug into M blocks to convert 66-clip contacts into modular jacks for quick equipment connection
- Used for telephone systems, data networks, or low-speed serial connections, there is an adapter for every job
- Small, convenient, and economical great for network or telephone technicians
- Click for More Features
With four different styles available to convert 66-clip into the correct jacks for the job, Leviton's Modular adapters can quickly and easily test connections or make a temporary connection into a phone or data line for service.
|LE-40072-0T2||2-Position Modular Adapter, converts two 66-clip contacts into a 6-position, 2-conductor modular jack. (Tap™ -2)|
|LE-40072-0T4||4-Position Modular Adapter, converts four contacts into a 6-position, 4-conductor modular jack. (Tap™ -4)|
|LE-40072-0T6||6-Position Modular Adapter, converts six contacts into a 6-position, 6-conductor modular jack. (Tap™ -6)|
- Made from the highest quality material for a long-lasting, quality installation
- Available in four different positions (2, 4, 6, and 8) to fit any connector
- Locking tab on the adapter to keeps your cord from falling out
- Constructed of high-impact, fire retardant UL94 V-0 plastic to meet code
- Quickly tests your 66 block via RJ-45, RJ11 or RJ12 cables
|Material||High-impact, fire retardant UL94 V-0 plastic|
|Available Positions||2, 4, 6, and 8|
HOW-TO CORNER -
RELATED ARTICLES -
Did you know that we can give you a quote for most of our products, including shipping?
You can also call us toll free 866-222-0030
Questions & Answers
Do you have any questions about this product?
Let our experts and customers resolve all your doubts
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
- Consistent Performance
- Easy to install
- High-End Equipment
Comments about Leviton 2 Position Modular Adapter Tap-2:
Testing a patch panel with wires is a hassle. With this product it just became enjoyable. I get 100% connectivity all of the time and it takes literally a second to plug in and then just connect your equipment. It never failed me not even with constant use.
- Primary use:
- Was this a gift?: