What's special about these shielded connectors, patch panels, and cables?
- Shields and protects critical data from electromagnetic interference (EMI)
- Ideal for use wherever EMI can occur, specifically in healthcare and manufacturing environments
- TIA/EIA 568-B for CAT5e and CAT6 compliance
- Shielded patch panel includes cable management bar, grounding wire, and cable ties
- Shielded connectors feature tool-less design
- Click for More Features
|LE-6S180-SH6||CAT6 Shielded QuickPort Connector|
|UNSHIELDED PATCH PANELS|
|LE-49255-H24||QuickPort Patch Panel, 24-Port, Unloaded 1RU (Cable Management bar included)|
|SHIELDED PATCH CORDS|
|LE-6S460-03S||CAT6+ eXtreme Shielded Patch Cord 3FT|
|LE-5S460-07S||CAT5e Shielded Patch Cord 7FT|
|LE-5S460-10S||CAT5e Shielded Patch Cord 10FT|
Leviton's shielded connectivity products include a 1RU/24-port patch panel with cable management bar, and CAT5E and CAT6 shielded connectors and shielded patch cords. These shielded products protect critical data from EMI (electromagnetic interference), which is known to degrade, disrupt, or even interrupt connectivity. Electromechanical devices, such as computers, electric motors, fluorescent lighting and cell phones cause this type of interference. These shielded Leviton solutions are ideal wherever interference can occur, and are especially useful in healthcare and manufacturing facilities.
|Leviton Shielded Connector|
|Leviton Shielded Patch Panel|
Did you know that we can give you a quote for most of our products, including shipping?
You can also call us toll free 866-222-0030
Questions & Answers
Do you have any questions about this product?
Let our experts and customers resolve all your doubts