What's special about a GigaMax™ Patch Panel?
- Leviton's patented "Retention Force Technology" (RFT) for consistent and reliable network performance. RFT reinforces the tine contact in connectors for improved performance and ensures consistent error free performance over the life of the termination.
- Preloaded with Leviton GigaMax™ 5e connectors (black)
- Meets or exceeds Category 5e requirements in TIA/EIA-568-B and Class E requirements in ISO/IEC 11801-B
- Connector modules are grouped in sets of six
- Click for More Features
Leviton's GigaMax™ 5e QuickPort® Patch Panels contain both Universal T568A and T568B wiring configurations, mounting standoffs for cable management bars and front write-on labeling areas. UL rated 94V-0 and designed for any modular cross connect system with 110 punch downs in the rear and six port RJ-45 modules in the front.
|LE-5G270-U24||24 Port QuickPort Patch Panel preloaded w/ GigaMax 5e+ Connectors||1U||1.75" H x 19" W x 3.5" D||1.8 lbs|
|LE-5G270-U48||48 Port QuickPort Patch Panel preloaded w/ GigaMax 5e+ Connectors||2U||3.5" H x 19" W x 3.5" D||3.0 lbs|
They are ideal for labor saving installations onto standard 19" racks and cabinets and they include Leviton's patented "Retention Force Technology" which promotes consistent and reliable network performance over the life of the system. These patch panels are preloaded with Leviton GigaMax™ 5e+ RJ-45 connectors (black). The patch panels meet or exceed requirements for Category 5E as described in TIA/EIA-568B.2 as well as the Class E requirements described in ISO/IEC 11801-B. Available in 24 and 48 port configurations.
- Panels contain both Universal T568A and T568B wiring labels for 110 style IDC Terminations
- Easy to install
- Contain both Universal T568A and T568B wiring configurations
- Mounts on a standard 19" equipment rack
- 16 gauge steel, painted Black; PCB and plastic components are flammability rated UL94V-0
- Leviton is an ISO 9001 Registered Quality Manufacturer
- 1 year manufacturer warranty available
|Dimensions||1.75" H x 19" W x 1.17" D||3.5" H x 19" W x 1.17" D|
|Weight||1.8 lbs||3.0 lbs|
|Materials||16 gauge steel (black), PCB, plastic components||16 gauge steel (black), PCB, plastic components|
|UL Ratings||Flammability rated UL-94 V-0||Flammability rated UL-94 V-0|
|Wiring Configurations||T568A & T568B||T568A & T568B|
RELATED ARTICLES -
- How to Prepare Your Rack System Installation
- 10 Tips for Rack System Installation
- Key Elements for Cable Installation Success
Did you know that we can give you a quote for most of our products, including shipping?
You can also call us toll free 866-222-0030
Questions & Answers
Do you have any questions about this product?
Let our experts and customers resolve all your doubts