By: Middle Atlantic Products
The complete selection of PDT Series Configurable Thin Power Strips consists of pre-configured strips in two different lengths. In stock and ready to ship, the PDT Series strips feature multiple circuit, amperage and termination choices while occupying a minimal amount of space in the rack. These factory-assembled thin power strips with integrated J-Box are field configurable for isolated (technical) or non-isolated ground. All strips feature a lightweight aluminum chassis and a black anodized finish. UL Listed in the US and Canada.
Thin Power Strips Are In Stock With These Features:
- 3 Small size uses a minimum of space
- 3 15 Amp models with J-Box are pre-wired with 12-gauge wiring and can be attached to a 20 Amp branch circuit
- 3 Factory assembled for simplified ordering and installation
- 3 Hardwired models can be field configured to operate as a single or dual circuit - installer’s choice!
- 3 Unique design on hardwired models allows for isolated (technical) ground configurability in the field - installer’s choice!
- 3 Saves time – ships fully assembled with all needed accessories
- 3 Outlets spaced to provide enough room for plug-in power supplies
- 3 Top feed models with J-box on the top of the power strips available to meet code requirements in select areas
PDT power strips come complete with mounting clips and have been engineered to attach to the rackrail brackets on all Middle Atlantic Products welded racks. Clips may also be attached to all of our wood racks as well as to walls and other surfaces by using appropriate fasteners.