What's special about this KVM switch?
- Controls 4 computers (combination of PS/2, Mac, Sun, & USB) from a single keyboard, mouse, and monitor
- Compact desktop design: 7.875"W x 3.125"D x 1"H
- Works with all operating systems, and supports VGA, SVGA, or Multisync monitor - PS2, USB, and Sun compatible (with appropriate adapters)
- Easy to install - no software required - simple plug and play operation
- Click for More Features
The Tripp Lite 4-port KVM Switch Kit controls 4 computers from one keyboard, mouse and monitor.
|TL-B022-004-R||4-Port Desktop KVM Switch||Controls up to 4 PCs or Servers||7.875" L x 3.125" W x 1" H|
|Options & Accessories|
|TL-P774-015||PS/2 (3-in-1) KVM Cable Kit||Connects a PS/2 computer or a console converter to Tripp Lite's NetDirector&tade; KVM switches. The 3-in-1 cable consists of two PS/2 keyboard/mouse cables and a monitor cable bonded into a single unit.||15 FT|
|TL-P776-010||USB (2-in-1) KVM Cable Kit||Connects a USB computer or a console converter to the NetDirector™ KVM switches. The premium 2-in-1 cable consists of a USB keyboard/mouse cable and a monitor cable bonded into a single unit.||10 FT|
|TL-B015-000||USB to PS/2 Adapter||Connect a USB computer to a KVM switch or connect a PS/2 keyboard and mouse to the USB ports on a computer||N/A|
- Easy to operate - computer selection via selection switch or hotkeys
- Auto Scan function to monitor computer operation
- LED display for easy status monitoring
- Supports Microsoft IntelliMouse and the scrolling wheel on most mice
- Superior video quality - up to 2048x1536; DDC2B
- No external AC power required
- TL-B022-004-R 4-port KVM Switch
- 20" Console 3-1 PS/2 Cable
- 5 year Warranty
The 4-port KVM switch changes computers easily with a hot key combination on the keyboard, or by the selector switch. Compact desktop design allows an easy view of the status LEDs. The installation of the PCs to the KVM switch is simple with Tripp Lite cable sets (purchased separately). No software or complicated set-up procedures are required. Control PS/2, USB, or SUN systems. Rugged metal design. 5 year Warranty.
|# of Users||1|
|Port Control||Push Buttons, HotKeys|
|Cat5 KVM Switch||No|
|IP Remote Access||No|
|Unit Dimensions||1"H x 7.9"W x 3"D (2.54cm x 20.07cm x 7.62cm)|
|Weight||1.1 lbs (0.50kg)|
|Computer/Server Ports||(4) HD15 (Female)|
|Local Console Ports||HD15 (Female)|
|Product Warranty Period (Worldwide)||1-year limited warranty|
Did you know that we can give you a quote for most of our products, including shipping?
You can also call us toll free 866-222-0030
Questions & Answers
Do you have any questions about this product?
Let our experts and customers resolve all your doubts