What's special about this console KVM switch ?
- Control multiple computers from one keyboard, mouse, and monitor
- Combines a 16 port KVM switch, keyboard , 15" LCD monitor and touchpad in a 1U rack-mount drawer
- Daisy-chain multiple 16 port KVM switches (Model TL-B022-016) in order to control up to 512 computers
- Does not require software or complicated set-up procedures
- Click for More Features
The Tripp Lite NetDirector™ 16-port KVM Console Switch controls multiple computers from one keyboard, mouse and monitor.
The Tripp Lite NetDirector™ 16-port KVM Console Switch is out of stock,
but you can still buy some accessories at a special price
- Select a port by using using the On Screen Display (OSD) and the touchpad or by using the keyboard "hot key" functions
- Offers autoscan feature
- Multi-level password security to ensure only authorized people have access to the connected computers
- 2 LEDs per port; Computer ON, and Computer SELECTED
- PS/2, Sun and USB compatibility by connecting appropriate optional Tripp Lite cable kit
- Flash upgradable
- Hot pluggable — add or remove computers without having to power down the switch
- Auto-sensing of station position on daisy chained installations — no need for manual DIP switch setting — front panel LED indicates station position
- Port names automatically reconfigured when station sequence is changed
- Two level logout — manual and timed
- Console detaches from the switch chassis for easy maintenance
- 15" LCD display supports high XGA resolutions of up to 1024 x 768 with 250cd/m(sq) brightness
- TL-B020-016 16-port KVM Switch
- AC power adapter
- Instruction manual
- Flash-upgrade cable
- TL-B015-000 USB to PS/2 adapter
- 1 year Warranty
The single unit combines a 16 port KVM switch, keyboard, 15" LCD monitor and touchpad. Stores neatly in a 1U rack space and pulls out when needed. Controls up to 512 computers from a single console by daisy-chaining additional 16 port KVM switches (model TL-B022-016). Switch ports using the touchpad with On Screen Display (OSD) or by using keyboard "hot key" functions. Controls PS/2, USB, or SUN systems with the appropriate cable kit.
No specifications available for this product
RELATED ARTICLES -
- What I Need to Know About Racks
- Thermal Management Best Practices - How to Calculate Ventilation Required to Provide an Interior Rack Temperature of 85°F
HOW-TO CORNER -
Did you know that we can give you a quote for most of our products, including shipping?
You can also call us toll free 866-222-0030
Questions & Answers
Do you have any questions about this product?
Let our experts and customers resolve all your doubts