What's special about this cutter?
Klein Tool’s ACSR Ratcheting Cable Cutter easily cuts through multi-stranded aluminum and copper cable with ease. Its innovative design is compatible with multiple diameters, and small enough to fit in your tool bag.
|KT-63800ACSR||ACSR Ratcheting Cable Cutter||13-3/4"||3.2 lbs|
|KT-63858||Insert Blade Set for 63800ACSR||1 lb|
- Ratcheting mechanism provides higher leverage for easier cutting of thicker cables and wires
- Cutting blades can be replaced easily, by the simple removal of 3 screws
- Ergonomic handles are not insulated, so be sure to wear shock absorbing gloves
|Cuts Capacity||477 MCM ACSR;
1-1/4" (32mm) dia. Copper and Aluminum (CU-AL) Stranded;
1" (25mm) dia. Copper (CU) Solid;
1/2" (13mm) dia. Guy Strand
Not for EHS
|Weight||3.2 lbs (1.45kg)|
RELATED ARTICLES -
- Different Crimpers Offer a Variety of Features
- Reasons Every Network Technician Needs a Good Tool Kit
- What Makes a Hand Tool Ergonomic?
- Cable Quality Counts in Home Theater Systems
Did you know that we can give you a quote for most of our products, including shipping?
You can also call us toll free 866-222-0030
Questions & Answers
Do you have any questions about this product?
Let our experts and customers resolve all your doubts