- Manufacturer #: 87475
- Designed solely for use in 100-percent tie-off fall-arrest systems
- Allows attachment to a new fall-arrest anchorage with one lanyard leg, while staying connected to the original fall-arrest anchorage with the remaining lanyard leg
- Each leg contains an energy-absorbing inner core made of polyester
- Each core is protected by an outer shell made of orange tubular nylon webbing
- Equipped with three drop-forged steel, corrosion-resistant Klein-Lok® locking snap-hooks with 11/16-Inch (17 mm) throat opening
Special Features: Allows Attachment to a New Fall-Arrest Anchorage with One Lanyard Leg, While Staying Connected to the Original Fall-Arrest Anchorage with the Remaining Lanyard Leg. Application: For Use in Tie-Off Fall-Arrest Systems. Package Quantity: 1. Overall Length: 6 ft (1.8 m). Included: Three (3) Drop-Forged Steel, Corrosion-Resistant Klein-Lok® Locking Snap-Hooks. Material: Nylon Webbing Outer Shell/Polyester Inner Core. Sub Brand: Klein-Lite.
|P1003035||Klein-Lite® Twin Leg Nylon Lanyard|
Did you know that we can give you a quote for most of our products, including shipping?
You can also call us toll free 866-222-0030
Questions & Answers
Do you have any questions about this product?
Let our experts and customers resolve all your doubts