- Manufacturer #: 11053
- Strips, cuts and gauges 6-12 AWG stranded wire
- Precision ground stripping holes
- Strong-gripping serrated nose for easy bending, shaping, and pulling of wire
- Holes for looping and bending wire
- Cleanly shears 6-32 and 8-32 screws
- Coil spring provides fast self-opening action
- Easy-to-read markings
- Handy closure lock for convenient storage
- Double dipped Klein Kurve® comfort grips
This Klein-Kurve Wire Stripper/Cutter is designed to cut, strip and loop a wide range of stranded copper wires. Precision shear-type blades produce a clean cut. Screw shearing holes cleanly shear 6-32 and 8-32 screws.Screw Shearing: 6-32 and 8-32. Sub Brand: Klein-Kurve®. Material: Steel. Weight: 0.34 lb (0.15 kg). Application: Wire Stripping and Cutting. Overall Length: 7.125" (181 mm). Handle Color: Blue/Red. Strips and Cuts: 6-12 AWG Stranded. Handle Finish: Double Dipped. Size_Name: 6-12 AWG Stranded. Style_Name: Klein-Kurve.
|P1001289||Klein-Kurve® Wire Stripper/Cutter|
Did you know that we can give you a quote for most of our products, including shipping?
You can also call us toll free 866-222-0030
Questions & Answers
Do you have any questions about this product?
Let our experts and customers resolve all your doubts