- Manufacturer #: 1009
- Strips 10-20 AWG solid, 12-22 AWG stranded wire
- Crimps insulated and non-insulated connectors
- Tip designed to grab, pull and bend the smallest of wires
- Reinforced head reduces flex
- Optimized for ideal leverage when stripping and crimping
- Precision shear-type cutting blades for easier cutting
- Do not use to cut steel wire
- Patent US D827,403
This multi-purpose tool cuts and strips 10-20 AWG solid and 12-22 AWG stranded wire as well as crimps insulated and non-insulated connectors. The tip is designed to grab, pull and bend wires. It is optimized for ideal leverage when cutting and crimping. Precision shear-type blades make cutting easier.Application: Wire Stripping, Cutting and Crimping. Overall Length: 7.75" (196.9 mm). Sub Brand: Klein-Kurve®. Cutting Capacity: 10 Solid or 12 Stranded. Handle Color: Gray/Yellow. Crimping Capacity: 10-22 AWG. Weight: 0.34 lb (0.15 kg). Special Features: Reinforcement Head. Strips and Cuts: 10-20 AWG Solid; 12-22 AWG Stranded. Screw Shearing: 6-32 and 8-32. Size_Name: 10-20 AWG Solid, 12-22 AWG Stranded. Style_Name: 6-32 and 8-32 Bolts.
|P1001270||Klein-Kurve Long-Nose Wire Stripper/Crimper|
Did you know that we can give you a quote for most of our products, including shipping?
You can also call us toll free 866-222-0030
Questions & Answers
Do you have any questions about this product?
Let our experts and customers resolve all your doubts