- Manufacturer #: 69144
- Excellent for measurements in ducts for HVAC applications
- Measures temperature from -58 to 1112° F (-50 to 600°C)
- Pointed tip can easily pierce fiberglass ductwork for HVAC measurements
- Coiled lead with length of 5-feet (102 cm)
- Works with any digital multimeter or clamp meter that measures temperature
- Banana plug adapter included with probe
- Adapter also sold separately (Cat. No. 69146
Specific for HVAC applications, this Temperature Probe (and other Klein K-Type Accessories) extend working temperature ranges for Klein’s HVAC Digital Multimeters and Clamp Meters.These accessories work with all Klein digital multimeters and clamp meters that measure temperature, as well as any other brand with meters that measure temperature. Other accessories include Temperature Pipe Clamp, High Temperature Thermocouple Wire and Banana Plug Adapter.Weight: 3.19 lb (1450.0 g). Application: HVAC. Material: Stainless Steel. Type: K-Type Probe. Package Quantity: 1. Overall Width: 0.50" (12.7 mm). Overall Length: 12.50" (317.5 mm). Special Features: Wide Temperature Range: -58 to 1112°F; Works with Any Clamp or Digital Multimeter that Measures Temperature; 5 (1.5 m) Probe. Overall Height: 0.50" (12.7 mm). Temperature Range: -58 to 1112°F (-50 to 600°C). Style_Name: K-Type Temperature Probe.
|P1002846||K-Type Temperature Probe|
Did you know that we can give you a quote for most of our products, including shipping?
You can also call us toll free 866-222-0030
Questions & Answers
Do you have any questions about this product?
Let our experts and customers resolve all your doubts