- Manufacturer #: J2138NE
- High-leverage design. Rivet is closer to the cutting edge for 46-percent greater cutting and gripping power than other plier designs
- Hot-riveted joint ensures smooth action and no handle wobble
- Induction hardened cutting knives for long life
- Streamlined design with sure-gripping, cross-hatched knurled jaws
- Unique handle tempering helps absorb the "snap" when cutting wire
- Precision-hardened plier head for on-the-job toughness
- State-of-the-art, dual-material Journeyman™ handles provide a better grip without sacrificing tool strength and durability
- Hard, black material for toughness and durability
- Soft material on outer surface for comfort and a firm grip
- Color-coded handles allow quick identification of tool
These high leverage side cutters provide 46-Percent more cutting and gripping power than other pliers. Dual-material Journeyman handles provide a better grip without sacrificing tool strength and durability. Hot-riveted joint ensures smooth action and no handle wobble. Induction hardened cutting knives for long life.Handle Length: 6.25" (158.8 mm). Knife Length: 0.719" (18.3 mm). Handle Color: Dark Blue/Black. Type: High Leverage Side Cutting Journeyman Pliers. Jaw Capacity: 1-5/8" (41.3 mm). Weight: 0.97 lb (0.44 kg). Tether Capable: No. Material: Steel. Jaw Length: 1.438" (36.5 mm). Overall Length: 8.813" (223.9 mm). Sub Brand: Journeyman. Joint Type: Adjustable. Insulated: No. Handle Finish: Journeyman. Jaw Thickness: 5/8" (15.9 mm). Cut Style: Flush. Jaw Width: 1.188" (30.2 mm). Nose Type: New England.
|P1000750||Journeyman™ Side-Cutters, 8-Inch|
Did you know that we can give you a quote for most of our products, including shipping?
You can also call us toll free 866-222-0030
Questions & Answers
Do you have any questions about this product?
Let our experts and customers resolve all your doubts