- Manufacturer #: 40211
- Palm and fingers lined with Thinsulate™ C40
- Water resistant nylon back lined with Thinsulate™ C100
- Rubberized palm provides water resistance and grip
- 2mm EVA foam padding in the palm and 5 mm EVA foam knuckle for protection and comfort
- Neoprene thumb and cuff for comfort and water resistance
- Thinsulate™ is a trademark of 3M
The Klein Tools Journeyman Cold Weather Pro Gloves will keep your hands warm but wont slow you down. Strategically placed Thinsulate™ thermal insulation, rubberized palm, nylon back, and EVA foam padding offers tradespeople great protection and comfort. Molded rubber closure with hook and loop secures fit.Sub Brand: Journeyman. Weight: 4.6 oz (132 g). Machine Washable: Yes. Size: Medium. Size_Name: Medium.
|P1001719||Journeyman Cold Weather Pro Gloves, Medium|
Did you know that we can give you a quote for most of our products, including shipping?
You can also call us toll free 866-222-0030
Questions & Answers
Do you have any questions about this product?
Let our experts and customers resolve all your doubts