What's special about this pole-mount bracket?
- Allows technician to attach a corner block to a utility pole and control the flow of the strands or cable
- The innovative design features nylon straps and ratchet that make these brackets simple and quick to use
- The bracket base is contoured to fit the pole radius providing maximum bracket stability
- Click for More Features
Jameson Pole-Mount Brackets have been designed to save vertical space on crowded joint occupied poles. The contoured bracket base is designed to fit pole radius and provide maximum bracket stability. Furthermore, the nylon ratchet strap will not damage existing cable drops on pole and weighs less than chain straps for easy mobility. Also, these brackets can be adjusted to work from right-hand or left-hand side for operation convenience.
Please Note: These products ship in 3 business days
|JAM-70-102||Jameson Pole-Mount Corner Bracket - Dual||8" x 5" x 8"||7.8 lbs|
- There are three separate pole mount brackets to choose from: single or dual, each can be chosen according to the needs of the technician depending on the number of strands or cables they will be working with
- Ideal for mounting single or dual corner blocks on the pole
- The nylon ratchet strap weighs less than chain straps and will not damage any existing cable drops on the pole
- For operational convenience, these brackets can be adjusted to work from either the right or left hand side
|Pole Mount Brackets||Single||Dual|
|Dimensions||9" x 4.25" x 4.5"||8" x 5" x 8"|
|Weight||7.5 lbs||7.8 lbs|
- 10 Easy Ways to Protect Electrical Hazards
- CableOrganizer.com’s Top 10 Products for Fire Protection
- There are Cable Ties, and Then There Are Millie-Ties
- How to Choose the Right Cable Ties
Did you know that we can give you a quote for most of our products, including shipping?
You can also call us toll free 866-222-0030
Questions & Answers
Do you have any questions about this product?
Let our experts and customers resolve all your doubts