- Manufacturer #: 725
- Cuts drywall, wallboard, plywood, and plastic
- Triple ground teeth for a fast cut
- Blade cuts in both directions (push and pull)
- Hardened, carbon steel blade for durability
- Hardened, beveled blade point for scoring and plunge cuts
- Handle structure designed for strength and durability
- Flat-end grip for palming or punching through drywal
Klein Tools Key Hole Saw is designed with the professional user in mind. The rugged, heavy-duty Hole Saw provides superior results with less effort. A curved front-end design allows for comfortable, two-hand use.Overall Length: 12" (304.8 mm). Blade Length: 6" (152.4 mm). Weight: 0.31 lb (0.14 kg).
Did you know that we can give you a quote for most of our products, including shipping?
You can also call us toll free 866-222-0030
Questions & Answers
Do you have any questions about this product?
Let our experts and customers resolve all your doubts