What's special about this type of fish tape?
- Made of strong blued steel which is an excellent resistor of kinks, breaks, and rust
- Non-slip grip is textured for easy handling and large enough to accommodate gloves
- Has a tensile strength between 2100 and 9200 lbs for stronger pulling forces
- The plastic case is impact and rust resistant so it can be used under rugged job and weather conditions
- Click for More Features
The IDEAL Tuff-Grip™ Steel Fish Tapes are manufactured from carbon-blued steel. The 1/8” wide tape has a tensile strength of 2100 lbs and the 1/4" has 4200 lbs of tensile strength. The Tuff Grip has an oversized grip making it easy to use with gloves.
|Tuff-Grip™ Steel Fish Tape|
|ID-31-033||50'||1/8" W x .060"||2400 lbs||9" diam.||2.1 lbs|
|ID-31-055||60'||12" diam.||3.2 lbs|
|ID-31-058||100'||1/4" W x .060"||4200 lbs||7.15 lbs|
|Replacement Fish Tape|
|Part #||Tape Length||Tape Size||ship Weight||Price|
|ID-31-035||50'||1/8" W x 0.060"||1.7 lbs|
|ID-31-051||50'||1/4" x 0.060"||2.89 lbs|
- Reel is locked in place when not is use to avoid damage to your fish tape.
- Unique finish has a non-oily feel and is rust resistant.
- Blued steel has the industry's straightest wire and is the highest grade carbon steel fish tape available.
- Made in the USA
- 90 day warranty
|Material||Wire - Carbon Blued Steel
Case - Plastic
|Grip||Textured and large enough to use with gloves|
|Tensile Strength||Between 2100 and 9200 lbs|
|Tape Length||50', 60', 100', 120', 240'|
RELATED ARTICLES -
Did you know that we can give you a quote for most of our products, including shipping?
You can also call us toll free 866-222-0030
Questions & Answers
Do you have any questions about this product?
Let our experts and customers resolve all your doubts