What's special about IDEAL's fish tape?
- Non-conductive tape designed for use around live circuits and bends
- Strong S-class core for longer life and greater pushing power
- Smooth nylon jacket provides great handling around bends
- Tuff Cuff tape retaining feature keeps tape in place in the opening
- Superior 500 lb tensile strength
- Click for More Features
IDEAL 30-061 Tuff-Grip™ S-Class® Fiberglass Fish Tape with leader is specially designed fish tape for safe installation. It has a non-conductive fiberglass core with an outer nylon coating. The tape reduces jamming, friction and abrasion and provides twice the pull-out strength of other brands.
|ID-31-061||Tuff-Grip S-Class with 7" Leader||100'|
- Easy to install replacement tapes, so you don't waste time on the job
- Moisture and dirt cannot get past the handle band, thus the tape will have a long life; great for rugged environments
- Pulls in all directions for extreme control
- Excellent stability for winding control (pull out and rewind)
- Comfort fit handle is large enough so you can use gloves
- Tuff-Grip has a 90 day warranty; Leader connection has a 5 year warranty
- Made in the USA.
|Case Material||High Impact Plastic|
|End Type||7" Leader (included)|
RELATED ARTICLES -
Did you know that we can give you a quote for most of our products, including shipping?
You can also call us toll free 866-222-0030
Questions & Answers
Do you have any questions about this product?
Let our experts and customers resolve all your doubts