What's special about this tool?
- Multi purpose tool cuts, strips and crimps for high quality connections
- Used to prepare and terminate phone cable RJ-11 or RJ45 modular plugs
- Long lasting and durable thanks to steel construction
- Incredibly lightweight for ease of use
- Click for More Features
The Ideal 30-496 multipurpose telephone tool is used to prepare and terminate phone cable for RJ-11 or RJ45 modular plugs. This one tool cuts, strips and crimps. The Telemaster crimps primary modular plug strain relief only. Strong and durable tool has a steel frame and is economical.
|ID-30-496||Telemaster Multi Function RJ11 & RJ45 Tool|
|ID-85-346||Modular Plugs, 8-Position 8-Contact, Round, Solid - Package of 25 / card|
- Crimps primary modular plug; strain relief only
- 90 Days warranty
- UL listed, FCC 86 compliant
- For RJ-11 (1, 2, 3 pair) and RJ-45 (4 pair) modular plugs
- Weight: 0.75 lbs
- Length: 13"
RELATED ARTICLES -
- How to Remotely Test RJ45 Terminated Cables
- How to Terminate with an RJ45 Connector
- How to Test an RJ45 Connection
- How to Wire a Keystone Jack
Did you know that we can give you a quote for most of our products, including shipping?
You can also call us toll free 866-222-0030
Questions & Answers
Do you have any questions about this product?
Let our experts and customers resolve all your doubts