What's special about these pulling lines?
- Allows you to run or retrieve cables and wires through conduit or piping without the aid of a fishing pole or push pull rod
- One-piece design easily unwinds as it moves through the conduit, no more snags or knots
- Different string lengths available for use in different sized conduit up to 450 ft long
- Click for More Features
Now pulling a wire or cable through conduit is easy with these Line Packages by Ideal Industries. Available in different lengths up to 450 ft they unwind without getting tangled or knotted and have a tensile strength of 17 lbs.
|Part #||Conduit Size||Length||Qty Pack||Color||Price|
|ID-31-472||1/2" (13mm)||75 ft||10||Red|
|ID-31-475||3/4" (19mm)||200 ft||5||Yellow|
|ID-31-479||1" (25mm)||200 ft||White|
- Great for use with any type of cable blower, vacuum, or cable caster, to easily and quickly send and retrieve cables
- Equipped with a foam tip to protect the string, conduit, and landing surface from being damaged during installation
- Tensile strength of 17 lbs to securely hold light-weight wire or cable runs
- Made in the USA
|Part #||Color||Length||Conduit Size||Qty Pack||Price|
|ID-31-472||Red||75 ft||1/2" (13mm)||10|
|ID-31-473||Red||150 ft||1/2" (13mm)||10|
|ID-31-475||Yellow||200 ft||3/4" (19mm)||5|
|ID-31-476||Yellow||300 ft||3/4" (19mm)||5|
|ID-31-477||Yellow||450 ft||3/4" (19mm)||5|
|ID-31-479||White||200 ft||1" (25mm)||5|
|ID-31-480||White||300 ft||1" (25mm)||5|
|ID-31-481||White||450 ft||1" (25mm)||5|
RELATED ARTICLES -
- The Facts on American Wire Gauge (AWG)
- The Growth and Increased Need for Residential Network Installations
- How to Find a Reputable Licensed Electrical Contractor
- Must-Have Electrician Tools for On-the-Job Safety and Efficiency
Did you know that we can give you a quote for most of our products, including shipping?
You can also call us toll free 866-222-0030
Questions & Answers
Do you have any questions about this product?
Let our experts and customers resolve all your doubts