What's special about the OmniSeal tool & connector?
- Universal design ensures that you can use the tool for any job and any connector
- Uses one-piece connectors to prevent misplaced parts and speed installation time
- Connectors available in Compression, Universal Compression, Threaded and BNC styles, so you'll have the right connector for any job
- Click for More Features
This compression tool will be the only one you need for attaching connectors. It has the ability to compress all IDEAL connectors, and with a simple turn of a screw, competitors' connectors as well.
|ID-89-5047||RG59 BNC Compression Connector||Nickel-plated, brass construction||35 (per jar)|
|ID-92-651||RG6 REG/TRI/QUAD Compression F-Connector||Nickel-plated, brass construction||10 (per card)|
|ID-92-654||RG6 REG/TRI/QUAD Compression F-Connector||Nickel-plated, brass construction||4 (per card)|
|ID-85-332||2-way, 5 MHz, 2.3 GHz Splitter||1|
|ID-85-333||3-way, 5 MHz, 2.3 GHz Splitter||1|
- Santoprene grip for comfortable fit during use
- Can be used with other manufacturers' connectors for quick and easy connections
- One tool is all you will need -terminates all Ideal compression connectors
- Requires no calibration or accessory attachments to terminate IDEAL branded compression connectors
- Permanent connections do not pull off or come loose
- Made in the USA
Dimensions for OmniSeal Pro XL Compression Tool: 13" L x 6" W x 1.25" H
|OmniSeal Pro XL Compression Tool|
|Universal Compression Connectors|
|BNC RG-59 Compression Connectors (ID-89-047)|
|8-Way Splitter (ID-85-138)|
MANUALS & USER GUIDES -
Warning! This tool should not be used on live electrical circuits. It is not protected against electrical shock!
RELATED ARTICLES -
- Coaxial Cable FAQs
- What Is The Difference Between Cat 5, Cat 5e, and Cat 6 Cable?
- The RJ11 Jack and What It's Used For
- The History of Ideal Industries
HOW-TO CORNER -
- How to Tame Cables with Wire Loom
- Cable Quantity Counts in Home Theater Systems
- LAN, Telephone, Audio System Installations Require a Label Printer
- How to Test an RJ45 Connection
- How to Crimp an F-Connector
Did you know that we can give you a quote for most of our products, including shipping?
You can also call us toll free 866-222-0030
Questions & Answers
Do you have any questions about this product?
Let our experts and customers resolve all your doubts