What makes this kit different?
- This is an all-Inclusive set of hole saws with a variety of sizes to accommodate just about any job by electricians
- Contains some of the most commonly used sizes such as 7/8”, 1-1/8”, 1-3/8”, 1-3/4”, 2”, and 2-1/2”
- Exceptionally tough cutting edge for dealing with materials such as stainless steel
- Click for More Features
Ideal Industries Ironman 8-Piece Hole Saw Kit, 35-400 is designed with electricians and plumbers in mind. This kit covers your cutting needs to make all of the most popular hole sizes. Complete with two arbors, this handy set will prove invaluable. With its engineered bi-metal construction, the Ideal hole saws now have a longer cutting edge life that equals any in the industry. Their new tooth pitch geometry works faster and longer on tough materials like stainless steel. It has an increased chip removal design and wood cutting performance with increasing speed and reduced wear on the teeth.
|ID-35-400||Electricians Hole Saw Kit||12.5" W x 7.25"L x 3.0" H||3.0 lbs|
|ID-35-345||7/8" Ironman Hole Saw||0.15 lb|
|ID-35-349||1-1/8" Ironman Hole Saw||0.2 lb|
|ID-35-353||1-3/8" Ironman Hole Saw||0.25 lb|
|ID-35-359||1-3/4" Ironman Hole Saw||0.3 lb|
|ID-35-362||2" Ironman Hole Saw||0.3 lb|
|ID-35-394||Hole Saw Arbor, 7/16" Hex, 5/8-18 Thread||0.5 lb|
- High speed steel, Bi-metal construction
- Variable pitch cutting teeth means your cuts are faster and cutting edge lasts longer on tough materials
- Thicker flex free backing plate for improved rigidity on larger sized diameter saws
- Contained within a durable weather resistant case for easy transport
- Manufacturer warranty of 90 days
- 2 types of additional holesaws available:
- Ironman for wood or metal hole cutting
- Tungsten carbide tip for cutting through ceramics and tile
- This kit includes hole saws and arbors for pipe and conduit up to 2" in diameter
- 8-piece inclusive set
- Plastic carrying case
- Hole saw sizes (inches) 7/8, 1-1/8, 1-3/8, 1-3/4, 2, 2-1/2
- Includes arbors ID-35-393 and ID-35-394
|Hole Saw Sizes :||7/8", 1-1/8", 1-3/8", 1-3/4", 2", 2-1/2"|
|Arbor Shank Size :||7/16"||7/16"|
|Hex Thread Size :||1/2-20||5/8-18|
|Chuck Size :||1/2||1/2|
|4 to 6 teeth per inch variable pitch, positive rake, M3 bi-metal tooth design|
|Weight :||3.0 lbs|
|Kit Dimensions :||12.5" W x 7.25" L x 3.0" H|
Types of Cutting Tooth Pitches
Regular Tooth: Recommended for use on all ferrous metals and for general purpose cutting. It has a full round smooth gullet.
Hook Tooth (positive): Used for non ferrous metals and heavy sections of iron and steel. This tooth form has a lengthened gullet and positive tooth shape, it has been developed for production cutting.
Variable Tooth Form: Varied tooth sizes at regular intervals with each tooth achieving a slightly different cutting angle. Recommended for interrupted cutting e.g. pipes & tubes. Variable tooth form minimizes chatter and reduces disruptive and costly vibration.
Positive Rake Variable Pitch: Positive rake angle for maximum chip ejection. This tooth form gives maximum production when cutting heavier materials, solids, structural sections, tube, etc.
Skip Tooth: Features a flat gullet which provides larger chip clearances when cutting ferrous and non-ferrous metals, wood and plastic. Used at high speeds.
Raker Set: One tooth set to the right, the next to the left and the third is straight. Cutting is done mainly by the two side teeth while the straight tooth serves to eject the chips. The raker set gives a smoother surface and using a wider tooth set will contribute to faster cutting on heavier sections.
RELATED ARTICLES -
Did you know that we can give you a quote for most of our products, including shipping?
You can also call us toll free 866-222-0030
Questions & Answers
Do you have any questions about this product?
Let our experts and customers resolve all your doubts