What's special about this coax kit?
- The Crimpmaster is a 1-step crimper
- Kit includes tools and dies for Ethernet, BNC and Thinwire crimping jobs
- Quickly change dies with a screwdriver
- Interchangeable dies bring versatility and efficiency to the tool
- Click for More Features
IDEAL 33-201 Deluxe Crimpmaster™ Coax Kit is for installers in need of crimping BNC connectors, RG58 or 59 as well as connectors used with Ethernet or Thinwire cable. The kit is packaged in a portable and convenient carry case which is durable and lightweight.
The IDEAL Deluxe Crimpmaster™ Coax Kit has been discontinued, but you can still buy some accessories from us
|ID-45-523||3-Step Replacement Cassette, Brown||0.05 lb|
|ID-30-577||Die Set, RG-8, N-Series/BCN, for Crimpmaster™ Crimp Tool Frame||0.175 lb|
|ID-30-578||Die Set, RG-59, RG-6, 8281/Quad, for Crimpmaster™ Crimp Tool Frame||0.175 lb|
- 90-day manufacturer warranty
What is in the Coax Kit?
|Kit Dimensions:||15.75" x 14" x 3"|
|Kit Includes:||Coax stripper, Crimpmaster™; Thinwire; durable hard case for your convenience on the jobsite; die sets for: RG-8/11 ethernet, RG-59/8281,RG-58 and 59/62, and RG58/174|
RELATED ARTICLES -
- Reasons Every Network Technician Needs a Good Tool Kit
- Key Elements for Cable Installation Success
- The History of Ideal Industries
HOW-TO CORNER -
Did you know that we can give you a quote for most of our products, including shipping?
You can also call us toll free 866-222-0030
Questions & Answers
Do you have any questions about this product?
Let our experts and customers resolve all your doubts