What's special about this coaxial stripper from Ideal?
- Small, lightweight, and inexpensive, this is one easy to operate coax stripper
- Clean, nick free strips are a sure thing because the blades can be adjusted for any depth
- Works great on Cat 5 cabling
- Diverse stripper can be used for: twisted-pair wire, tightly wrapped stranded cables, CATV cable, CB antenna cable, SO, SJ, SJT, and other types of flexible power cords
- Click for More Features
The Ideal 45-163 Coaxial Stripper, 1/8" to 7/32" is a lightweight, small stripper able to handle many of your datacom and telecom needs. Excellent for Cat 5 Cable as well as twisted-pair wire, tightly wrapped stranded cables, CATV cable, CB antenna cable, SO, SJ, SJT, and other types of flexible power cords.
|Part #||Description||Typical RG Cables||Weight||Price|
|ID-45-163||Coaxial Stripper, 1/8" to 7/32"||RG-58, Antenna Cable||0.12 lbs|
- Includes three straight and one round blade
- Made in the USA
- 90 day warranty
Coaxial cable stripper: 1/8" to 7/32" (3.2mm to 5.556mm) O.D. (outside diameter)
Typical RG Cables: RG-58, CB Antenna Cable
RELATED ARTICLES -
- Different Crimpers Offer a Variety of Features
- Tool Box Roundup: How to Find the Right One for You
- What Makes a Hand Tool Ergonomic?
- 3 Time-Saving Contractor's Tools that Pay for Themselves
- The History of Ideal Industries
HOW-TO CORNER -
Did you know that we can give you a quote for most of our products, including shipping?
You can also call us toll free 866-222-0030
Questions & Answers
Do you have any questions about this product?
Let our experts and customers resolve all your doubts
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
- Contract Jobs
Comments about ideal Industries Ideal Coaxial Stripper, 1/8" To 7/32":
Only Blade set available is the L-9225 which includes 3ea straight blades and 1ea round blade. Drawback is the unavailablity of the round blade to be ordered. Need to stock round blades and straight blades serperate. So customer can order either one as needed.
- Primary use: