What's special about this wire pulling lube?
Aqua-Gel cold weather (CW) cabling pulling lubricant by Ideal Industries is great for places of extreme cold (like the Northeast), and is rated for temperatures as low as 25? below zero. It's perfect for pulling cables in climates where other lubes might freeze.
|ID-31-298||Aqua-Gel Cold Weather Cable Pulling Lubricant||1 Quart||2.27 lbs|
|ID-31-291||Aqua-Gel Cold Weather Cable Pulling Lubricant||1 Gallon||8.2 lbs|
- Easy cleanup with soap and water
- Environmentally safe; will not harm conduit, pipes, or cable insulation
- Specially designed formula clings to cables throughout long pulls
- Dries to a semi-fluid film that aids in future pulls
- This gel can be poured onto the cable or wires to ease application
- For outdoor use only
- Made in the USA
|Material Safety Data Sheet||Aqua-Gel® CW MSDS (PDF - 202KB)|
|Chemical Description||Polymer-based Mixture|
|Ingredients||Percentage by weight|
|2-Bromo-2-Nitropropane 1,3 Diol||<0.1%|
|Proprietary Mixture of Boric Acid, TEA MEA, Succinic Acid Salt Ester, Dodecanedioic Acid||<1%|
|Boiling Point||212 °F / 100 °C|
|Specific Gravity (H20=1)||1.10|
|Percent Volatile by Volume (%)||<45|
|Solubility in Water||Infinite|
|pH||7.5 - 8.5|
|Appearance and Odor||Pink gel, mild odor|
MANUALS & USER GUIDES -
- Aqua-Gel® CW MSDS (PDF - 202KB)
RELATED ARTICLES -
- Key Elements for Cable Installation Success
- The Facts on Polypropylene
- How to Start an Arc Flash Prevention Program
- Which Firestop Product Should I Use for My Application?
- What is the Difference Between Cable Shielding and Insulation?
Did you know that we can give you a quote for most of our products, including shipping?
You can also call us toll free 866-222-0030
Questions & Answers
Do you have any questions about this product?
Let our experts and customers resolve all your doubts