What makes this cable cutter special?
- Ideal for copper and aluminum cable up to 750 KCMIL (MCM) for use in various applications
- Excellent cuts are assured thanks to the rounded blade design which assists with clean, virtually distortion free results
- Hardened steel blades are especially strong and durable for long tool life
- Ergonomically designed foot and grips mean your hand won’t slip during cuts
- Click for More Features
The IDEAL 35-053 Ratcheting Cable Cutter is a large cable cutter, capable of cutting up to 750 KCMIL (MCM) copper and aluminum cable. With handles that lock for storage and curved for ease of use, this well made tool is able to make clean, non-distorted cuts. This ratchet is not for use with steel or ACSR cable.
|ID-35-053||Ratcheting Cable Cutter||2.8667 lbs||14.5"|
|ID-35-057||Replacement Moveable Blade|
(for 35-053 Ratcheting Cable Cutter)
- Innovative quick release feature allows you to back the blade out in the event it should be necessary
- While being stored, the blades remain in a locked position for safety and comfort
- Jaws open up to 2”
- Molded foot provides leverage and stability when making cuts
- Warranty 90 days
ID-35-057 : Replacement Moveable Blade for 35-053 Ratcheting Cable Cutter
Replacement Blade Includes : bolt, locknut, and washer
|Jaws||open to 2"|
|Blade construction||hardened steel|
|Cuts through cable||up to 750 KCMIL MCM|
|Not for use on ACSR or steel cabling|
RELATED ARTICLES -
- Different Crimpers Offer a Variety of Features
- Reasons Every Network Technician Needs a Good Tool Kit
- The History of Ideal Industries
Did you know that we can give you a quote for most of our products, including shipping?
You can also call us toll free 866-222-0030
Questions & Answers
- We have been informed that a manual to reassemble is not currently available but if you could please give us a call directly at 866-222-0030, we are happy to assist you!
Do you have any questions about this product?
Let our experts and customers resolve all your doubts