What makes this steel fish tape special?
- Blued steel increases the performance of this tape because lubricants adhere better to it than standard steel
- High grade carbon steel 50’ tape length makes this an excellent choice for long pulls
- ABS plastic case won’t dent if dropped or rust in humid, wet environments
- IDEAL offers many choices of length, tape material, and packaging for your diverse needs (see fish tape chart)
- Click for More Features
The IDEAL 31-010 50 ft. Blued Steel Thumb Winder™ Fish Tape is specially designed for general work, not wet conditions or where live circuits could be damaged. It is manufactured from carbon steel and has a tensile strength of 1600 lbs.
NOTE: The Blued Steel Thumb Winder™ Fish has been discontinued but you still can buy some accessories from us.
|ID-31-159||Ideal S-Class® Fiberglass Fish Tape Replacement Leaders||0.3 lb|
|ID-31-085||Fish Tape Swivel Ball||0.4 lb|
|ID-31-148||Fish Tape Leader||0.02 lb|
- The blued steel is a great choice for easier feeding of wire, winding in and winding out
- Blued steel fish tape has 1600 pounds of tensile strength
- 7” case diameter makes this tape convenient to have in your tool kit
- Thumb latch helps pull and push fish tape through walls and ceilings
- The blued steel fish tape is the straightest fish tape in the industry
- Made in the USA
- 90 day warranty
- Not for use in wet conditions or where live circuits can be damaged
S-Class® Fiberglass Fish Tape Replacement Leaders
Fish Tape Swivel Ball
Fish Tape Leader
Squid® 4-Loop Pulling Leader
Squid® 6-Loop Pulling Leader
- Highest grade carbon steel
- 1600 lbs tensile strength
- Convenient 7” case size can be stored in tool bag
- Impact resistant ABS plastic
- 0.125" W x 0.045” thickness steel tape
- Formed hook end
- No replacement tapes
- Weight: 1.4 lbs
- Dimensions: Length: 7.25", Width: 6.75", Height: 1.25"
MANUALS & USER GUIDES -
RELATED ARTICLES -
- Best Practices for Klein Flat-Steel Fish Tape
- Reasons Every Network Technician Needs a Good Tool Kit
- The 10 Commandments of Cable Management
- The History of Ideal Industries
Did you know that we can give you a quote for most of our products, including shipping?
You can also call us toll free 866-222-0030
Questions & Answers
Do you have any questions about this product?
Let our experts and customers resolve all your doubts